Download BlueStacks 4 for PC now from ApkCabal: 100% safe and virus free. BlueStacks 4 Download For PC direct link is available in this post. BlueStacks App Player is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac.
In this article i’ll be discussing about BlueStacks latest version (BlueStacks 4) PC. I’ll show you how to download BlueStacks, how to install BlueStacks for windows, how to play games on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks 4 PC
BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Candy Crush Saga, Telegram, Temple Run 2, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into Software, or sync the apps from your phone using the Cloud Connect Android app. Basiclly this aplication is an Android Emulator. Play PubG or Fortnite mobile on BlueStacks!
Features Of BlueStacks 4 For PC
- Get 1.5 Million Android Games / 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games
- Camera Integration
- Developer Test Support
- Windows-Native Graphics Support
- Multi-touch Support
- Sensors Integrated
- Runs x86-based Apps
- Runs ARM-based Apps
- Move files between Windows + Android
- Microphone Integration
- Mouse + Keyboard Integration
- Mobile/Desktop Sync
- Double-Click APK Open from Desktop
- Android-on-TV Capability
- Full Product/IMEI Localization
What’s New In BlueStacks 4 For PC
- macOS version updated to 220.127.116.113
- Create shortcut keys for common actions
- Play RPG’s using multiple instances and synchronize clicks over all of them
- Update BlueStacks to the latest version
- Benefit from game compatibility improvements, bug fixes, and performance optimizations
- Torque Launcher is a pure android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher.
- BlueStacks Account with new login screen (look and feel).
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications.
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent.
- BlueStacks app player uses “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting.
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press ALT key.
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout.
Screenshots Of BlueStacks 4 PC
NOTE: All files here are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are total responsibility of their hosted site.
BlueStacks 4 System Requirements For PC
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- You must have Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks
Name: BlueStacks App Player
Last updated: September 5, 2019
File size: 509 MB
User rating: 4.3/5
Download BlueStacks 4 For PC
Bluestack 4 Windows 64-bit
Bluestack 4 Windows 32-bit
How To Install BlueStacks 4 On Windows 10/8/7
- First click on the “Download” button above to download BlueStacks 4 on your desired windows.
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire.
- It runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications.
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes.
- Click “Finish” and BlueStacks 4 will open.
How To Install A Game On Bluestacks
- Click the Play Store button. You’ll find this at the top of the Android tab in BlueStacks, which is the main screen.
- Click the Google Play search field. This will be at the top of the Play Store.
- Type the name of the game you want to install.
- Click the game from the list of search results.
Click the Install button. If the game costs money, you’ll need click Buy instead and use the payment method associated with your Google account to purchase it. It is highly recommended that you try a free version first if
- possible to make sure the app runs well in BlueStacks (many apps don’t).
- BlueStacks does not support games that require Android 5.0+
- Click Accept.
- Click Open. This button appears after the game has installed.
- You can also launch any installed game by clicking the All Apps button on the Android tab (it looks like a grid).
- Install a game from an APK file. You can use APK files, which are Android app installers, to install a game instead of going through our Best Android Games List.
- Click the APK button in the left navigation menu.
- Browse for the APK file on your computer in the window that appears.
- Open the APK file in BlueStacks.
- Click Install and wait for the app to install.
How To Play Game On BlueStacks
- Click to tap. Clicking on the screen emulates a tap with your finger.
- Click and drag to tap and drag. If the game required you to drag objects with your finger, you can click and drag them with your mouse.
- Click the Shake button to shake your screen. If the game requires you to shake the device, you can click the Shake button on the side of the window.
- Click the Controller or keyboard mappings button. You’ll see this in the upper-left corner of the window. It looks like the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Click the Tap option.
- Click on the screen to add a tap shortcut. When you press the key associated with this shortcut, a tap will occur where the shortcut is placed on the screen.
- Assign a key to your tap shortcut. This key will perform the tap action.
- Continue adding tap shortcuts. This will allow you to play games that require more than one tap at a time.
- Click the D-Pad option. This will allow you to create a directional pad that you use with keys.
- Click on the screen where you want to place the directional pad.
- Click each pad direction and assign a key.
- Click the Swipe option.
- Assign keys to act as swipes.
- Click the Tilt button.
- Assign keys to act as tilting the device.
- Click the X button.
- Click Save Changes.
- Use your new controls to play the game. Controller mappings only apply to the current game, which means you can set up custom controls for each game you have installed.
How To Make BlueStacks 4 Run Faster On PC
Bluestacks is slow: How do I speed it up?
- Update BlueStacks. BlueStacks 4 is the fastest version of the emulator.
- Allocate More RAM to BlueStacks.
- Close Third-Party Software.
- Turn Off Antivirus Utilities.
- Adjust BlueStacks’ Display Settings.
- Update the Graphics Card Driver.
Faqs About Bluestacks PC
Q. Is BlueStacks safe for your computer?
Ans: Yes, Bluestacks is completely safe to use. I had also used it. Bluestacks is basically a Android Emulator for PC which enables the Windows OS user to run Android apps on his Windows OS system. If you have any doubt you can read this post “Is BlueStacks Safe” to know about bluestacks benefits.
Q. What is the use of BlueStacks in PC?
Ans: Bluestacks is the most widely used Android emulator around the world. It is because Bluestacks was one of the very first to introduce Android emulating on Windows PC as well as Mac OS. Bluestacks is also known as ‘Bluestacks App Player’ which enables Android Apps(Applications) to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows.
Q. Does BlueStacks work for IOS?
Ans: Sorry but there are no such “EMULATORS” like that of bluestacks for the iOS environment. Similarly you can easily find blogs claiming about “TOP 9/10 iOS EMULATOR AND STUFF” but please don’t download them. They all are adware and just gives you an impression about the iOS experience with couple of apps.
Q. Which is latest version of BlueStacks?
Ans: Users who downloaded BlueStacks also downloaded: Product Details
Last updated: 23/7/2019
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000
Q. Is using BlueStacks illegal?
Ans: Now coming to BlueStacks is legal or not? Android emulators are not illegal because the Android operating system is available in an open-source format. … Therefore, downloading and running apps on Bluestacks is completely legal.
Q. Does bluestacks make your computer slow?
Ans: If your computer runs slow even when you’re not using BlueStacks, the program process may be running in the background. … If you’re encountering system slow down while using BlueStacks, ignore this step. Right-click the Taskbar, select Task Manager. Click Show Details, and then the Startup tab.
Q. Does BlueStacks have malware?
Ans: Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. It’s not a virus or anything else. From my side, it is completely risk free and you can use it freely. However, Bluestacks can enable you sync information from your Android phone to the devices on to your are using Bluestacks.
Q. BlueStacks on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
Ans: BlueStacks 18.104.22.1681 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8. … Android Emulation Software.
Thanks for reading this article because it teaches how to download bluestacks 4 on PC for Windows 10/8/7. And how to play Android games on your PC by installing the BlueStacks Android emulator. Bluestacks 4 is completely safe to use and free to download.