How To Compress And Extract File With Zarchiver. Compress and extract file with Zarchiver apk is good option. ZArchiver is an application that lets you manage any compressed and extracted files or document.
Here in this article, we will be discussing how to compress and Extract File With Zarchiver using your an android device.
How To Compress And Extract File Using Zarchiver
To convert any files into compressed folder, you have to use an app, which is called as ZArchiver app. Zarchiver is very helpful to you whenever you want to make zip file of one or several files. So now, we will discuss the feature of ZArchiver app.
In simple words, the zip file is a compressed file in which one or more files can be saved in compressed form as one file. Now, this feature can also work on the android device. By using a Zarchiver app, this will be possible through the android device. You can also compress files in 7zip type or other supported compressed file format.
ZArchiver – is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface.
The ZArchiver app is easily compatible with all of your android powered devices. This app is easily available at the Google Play Store for all android users. It is fully free to download. This app will allow you to archive the files in the format of 7zip file, Zip file, and TAR file. You can also choose compression level from the options of Fastest, Fast, Normal, Maximum and Ultra. This app is designed by ZDevs.
The ZArchiver app will also provide you the options for encryption. It has two encryption options as “Data” and “Data and filenames”. It also comes with password protection for the entire safety of the zip files. The protection is also applicable for all the archives. By using this app, you can also copy or cut the existing zip files.
Features Of Zarchiver APK
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar.
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, egg, alz.
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, egg, alz.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz).
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only).
- Partial archive decompression.
- Open compressed files.
- Open an archive file from mail applications.
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
Key Features Of Zarchiver APK
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors).
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename.
Requirements To Compress And Extract File
Updated: October 7, 2019
Size: Varies with device
Requires Android: Android 4.0.
Download Zarchiver APK Latest Version For Android
How To Compress A File Using Zarchiver On Android
- Download an app called ZArchiver for free from the download button above.
- Go to your Android file manager
- Look at the icons in the top right corner of the file explorer menu and tap the one on the far right.
- Click Create
- Tap archive and choose which compression format you want – 7z, .zip, or TAR (7z and .zip tend to be the more popular compression formats)
- At this point, you can also choose whether or not you want to add a password to the .zip folder. You can also split the archive into multiple volumes.
- Tap the files that you want to add to the compressed folder and then tap the down arrow to create a compressed archive.
How To Extract A File With Zarchiver On Android
If you received a compressed file from someone, then here’s some good news: extracting files on Android is even easier.
- Open ZArchiver and find the archived folder using the file manager.
- Tap on the archive at which point you can choose to View the contents of the file, Extract a single file, or Extract all the files.
Compression File Types On Android
This is a list showing all of the compatible file types you can compress, view and decompress. If you notice, there are a lot of not so commonly accessible files on an Android.
- Create archive: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar.
- Decompress archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz.
- View contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz.
Basically to extract and compress files and documents on android you need Zarchiver. We hope that by reading this article, you can easily make the zip files or archives.
You can also share your feedback with us related this discussion.
If you find this article useful and helpful then bookmark this page and share with your friends by using any of the social share buttons below!