How To Activate Glo 1GB For N100 Naira And 3GB For N500 Night And Weekend Plan. Are you searching for the latest Glo 1GB For N100 Naira And 3GB For N500 Night And Weekend Plan? Search no more.
In this post, you will find the answer you seek! The Glo 1GB for N100 is a night plan (Week day) while Glo 3GB for N500 is a weekend plan that can be used (Sat & Sun).
Glo 1GB For N100 And 3GB For N500 Night & Weekend Plan
Glo 1GB for N100 is actually a night bundle which can be used from the hours of 12AM to 5AM, and it’s valid for 5 days. While Glo 3GB For N500 is a weekend data plan that used during the weekend (Sat & Sun). Some other cheap and amazing offers you can also get is 500MB for N50 and 250MB for N25.
Remember in my previous post i shared How To Get Glo 23.4GB For N2500 Data Plan Bonus Reward.
There are other interesting data cheats and data bonus across other networks and you can Click Here to get access to them.
Glo 1GB For N100 Night Plan Code
How To Subscribe For Glo 1GB For N100 Night Plan
- You need to dial *777# and go to Night & Weekend package by replying with 1 > 1 > 7 > 3.
Glo 3GB For N500 Weekend Plan Code
How To Subscribe For Glo 3GB For N500 Weekend Plan
- You need to dial *777# and go to Night & Weekend package by replying with 1 > 1 > 7 > 4.
Other Available Glo Night And Weekend Plan
Glo 250MB For N25 Night Plan Code
- N25= 250MB for 1 Day (12am – 5am)
- Dial *777# . Then reply as prompt with 1 > 1 > 7 > 1
Glo 500MB For N100 Night Plan Code
- N100= 500MB for 1 Day (12am – 5am)
- Dial *777# . Then reply as prompt with 1 > 1 > 7 > 2
Note: If you have any active data plan after subscribing to any of this Night or Weekend package your active (normal) data will not be touched.
How To Check Glo Night And Weekend Data Plan Balance
How To Check Glo Night Data Plan Balance
Send INFO to 127.
Dial *777#→ 3G or 4G data plans → 4 (Manage Data) → 4 (Check Balance)
How To Check Glo Weekend Data Plan Balance
Normally, 1270# is the code used to check data balance on any Glo plan. But when it comes to their weekend plan this is what you need to do to check Glo weekend plan balance.
Keep track of my data using my device “data usage” section in settings.
If you don’t know how to go about this… follow these quick steps;
- Go to phone settings > select data usage.
- Set your data usage span to start counting from the day when you made the subscription.
- keep track by checking in intervals or set your data usage limit bar (this is for the purpose of getting notified when you exceed a preset data amount).
What do you think about this Glo 1GB For N100 And 3GB For N500 Night And Weekend Plan package?
If you have any question pertaining the weekend data bundle on Glo, don’t hesitate to ask using the comment box below. Cheers!!!
Show some love by sharing this post with your friends by using any of the social share button below!