How To Save Whatsapp Status Video And Pictures On iPhone And Android. Many people find it difficult to save whatsapp status video and pictures on iphone and android. I’m here to tell you that your search for whatsapp video status app for iphone and whatsapp status saver app for android ends today.
In this article i’ll show you different methods to download and save WhatsApp Status videos & images on your iPhone and on Android device.
How To Save Whatsapp Status Video And Pictures On iPhone And Android
Since the existence Snapchat-like status updates which was introduced by WhatsApp way back in February, people have been looking for ways on how to save WhatsApp status video and pictures. The Status-update feature was greeted with mixed feelings at first as expected but a lot of people seem to have embraced the development.
Every day, millions of people update WhatsApp status with pictures and interesting video contents; one can’t help but laugh at some of these hilarious updates. Ever since, the thirst for knowledge to save WhatsApp status videos and pictures have increased, few have found a way around this but most people still have to ask their contacts who uploaded these Statuses to send to them. What if you could actually save these videos and pictures yourself?
How To Save Whatsapp Status Video And Pictures On iPhone
Unlike Android, iOS is not so flexible platform. But similar to rooting in Android, we do have the jailbreak in iPhones and iPads. Hold on, we didn’t inform you any trick related to rooting. Having said that, let’s see three(3) awesome tricks to save stories on WhatsApp to your iPhone/iPad.
Save WhatsApp Status on iPhone With BuildStore
- To download others WhatsApp stories, all you need to have is BuildStore subscription. Let’s see how to do that.Note: Installing WhatsApp++ from BuildStore requires you to uninstall the original WhatsApp app.
- Uninstall the original Whatsapp you have installed from App store.
Register your iOS device on BuildStore.
Download Whatsapp Video And Picture Status App For iPhone
- Open your Safari browser and click here to install WhatsApp ++.
- Open WhatsApp++ and register with a valid phone number.
- Go to WhatsApp stories section.
- Tap on the button in the top right corner to download, select where to save afterwards.
How To Save WhatsApp Video And Picture Status on iPhone With WhatsApp Pocket
WhatsApp pocket is a desktop app available for Windows as well as MAC. On top notch, it is a data recovery software for WhatsApp. On a note of scaling up the business, they introduced a new feature to save images and videos which are uploaded as status on Whatsapp. Let’s see the step by step procedure of saving a status from Whatsapp.
- Download, Install and Run WhatsApp pocket on PC.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer
- Select your device and start the scan. Wait, until the completion of the scan.
- WhatsApp chats will be displayed at the end of the scan. Click and Preview any WhatsApp chat.
- You will find media files like images, photos, gifs from your friends WhatsApp status.
- Click “Export Attachment” button and save it to your desktop.
- Yes, You did it. You have downloaded you friends WhatsApp status.
Note: Since WhatsApp Pocket is a paid software, users will get limited access to free versions.
How To Save WhatsApp Status to iPhone Camera Roll
- On your jailbroken iPhone, open Cydia.
- Go to the Search tab and search for WA Status Save. Once found, tap on it to open.
- The tweak is a paid package which will cost you $1.99. Tap on the purchase button to buy the package.
- After you purchase the tweak, tap on the Install button, then press Confirm to begin installing the tweak on your iPhone.
- Now that you have downloaded and installed this tweak, you’re ready to save WhatsApp Status. Go to the Home screen and open WhatsApp.
- Open a Status which you wish to save.
- You’ll notice a new button in the top right corner that says ‘Save‘. Tap on this button to save the photo or video to your iPhone.
- Once the media is saved, a message appears on the screen that says “Save succeed!”.
And that’s it! The photo or video that you saved from WhatsApp Status should now be available in your Camera Roll. Open the Photos app, go to the Camera Roll album and there you should find the saved media. You can now share this media with your friends on other apps or use it for a different purpose.
How To Save WhatsApp Status Video And Pictures On Android
We would like to introduce two tricks to save WhatsApp status on your Android device without rooting. Yes, you heard it correct. You don’t need to root your Android device to save WhatsApp status.
How To Save WhatsApp Status using ES File Explorer
ES file explorer is basically a file manager app for Android devices. Here is the step by step procedure to download Whatsapp status of your friends using ES File Explorer.
- Download ES File Explorer app on your phone (Link).
- Open WhatsApp and see your friends stories.
- Once you open the story, it will be saved to Device Storage > Whatsapp > Media> .Statuses. By default, this folder is not visible. Tap on more and then show hidden files.
- You can see all viewed status updates from your friends. Just long press on the WhatsApp status image or video and then select More. From the available options, Tap on Copy to. Select your desired folder to save that WhatsApp Status.
That’s it, you have downloaded your friends WhatsApp status. You can share it with others via WhatsApp status feature.
How To Save WhatsApp Status On Android With Status Saver App
Status Saver app developed by the guys from Status let’s save Whatsapp status pictures and videos directly to your phone without stress. Download Status Saver Pro app free here.
- You need to view status from your contact first to use the app.
- Open the Status Saver app and tap on the status (video or picture) you want to save.
- Tap on the “+” button.
- Tap on the Download icon (arrow facing down) to download. You can also share with friends using the Share button (first icon).
Yeah. It’s simpler than it sounds. Try this app on your Android phone to download WhatsApp status and share it with your loved ones. You can see all your downloaded status under “Saved Status” screen. Also note that the app is safe to use, Status Saver will not save your personal information or share your data with anyone.
How To Save WhatsApp Status Photos And Videos On WhatsApp Web Using Web Browser
If you’re using WhatsApp on your computer via WhatsApp Web, you can directly save your contacts’ status photos and videos on your computer from the web app. To be frank, it is pretty easy to download WhatsApp status on the browser rather than iPhone or Android device. You don’t need any software rather than a browser.
- Open WhatsApp Web on your favorite browser.
- Select the particular status from which you want to download specific photos and videos.
- Right click on the particular photo or video that you want to save, and select the appropriate option to save the photo or video to your computer.
Thus, you can download photos and videos from any WhatsApp Status on your smartphone or computer.
Thanks for reading this article, i hope you’ve learnt how to How To Save Whatsapp Status Video And Pictures On iPhone and Android. Enjoy downloading funny images or videos on WhatsApp status.
What do you think about saving WhatsApp Status on iPhone and Andoid? Do you use it to share photos and videos with your contacts?
Don’t forget to subscribe to our email list to get latest updates for free.
Please bookmark this page & share this post with your friends by using any of the social share buttons below!