Searching for How To Open Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria That Sends And Receive Money? Its no longer news that you can now send and receive funds with lesotho paypal account in Nigeria. Thats why in this article i’ll show you how to easily open lesotho paypal account in Nigeria that can send and receive funds in Nigeria and any other country.
I have thought about this a lot, and I decided to research it and discovered a way out, and this is the use of Lesotho PayPal, which has the full PayPal feature.
This means that it can send and receive the fund as well as do other things a foreign PayPal does, So let me go straight to the point.
Lesotho PayPal Account
Lesotho PayPal is the one of the most widely created PayPal account in Nigeria commonly used by affiliate marketers, freelancers, bloggers and such.
Unlike some other PayPal accounts, eg. USA or UK PayPal account that requires VPN to access and security document like SSN, compulsory phone number, bank account or card to verify the account.
There are two available options when it comes to sending payments on paypal. We have the option to send as friends and family and another one to send as goods and services.
While the friends and family payment option charges little or no transaction fee, the goods and services payments takes higher charges.
Apart from the fact that Fnf (friends and family) payments takes little or no charges, They also goes smoothly without placing funds on pending balance unlike Gns (good and services) payments where they place payments received on hold for thorough reviews. Though i wrote about how to get your money from pending balance here you can check it out.
Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
Everyone love using paypal accounts which have both the fnf and Gns feature so you can decide to make or receive payments with which ever means you desire depending on the kind of transaction you want to make. But unfortunately, most countries don’t have both features. Instead, they can only send as Goods and services (gns) e.g UAE paypal account.
Most countries which supports Fnf and gns features are European countries like US, UK, Canada etc which have their own issues if you are using them from Nigeria.
While Most African countries and the likes which gives you breathing space to use them without VPN only have the Goods and services functions unless for few which got both. E.gSouth Africa PayPal, Lesotho etc got both functions.
These two countries above are the most used ones in Nigeria as of today and you might be wondering why you need to choose lesotho over South Africa if your are searching for fnf paypal account which works fine in Nigeria.
Advatages Of Using A Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
- It is easy to open.
- It is easy to operate.
- The method withdrawing money is via visa card.
- It supports the option to send as friends & family and another one to send as goods and services.
- You dont need vpn to use a lesotho paypal account in Nigeria.
Requirements To Open Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
- Email address
- Government Issued Document, eg. Your National ID or Driver license or Passport.
- Phone Number
How To Open A Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria That Sends And Receive Money
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant or copy and paste this link in your browser. When you do that this is what the page you will see will look like below.
- When on the page, you need to choose a business because we are opening a business account, and that is the account that has the full PayPal feature we need.
- So click on Sign up and then select a business account on the next page as shown below and then click continue when that is done.
- When that is done, you will be taken to the next page where you are to provide your email, as shown in the image below.
- It’s best if you open a fresh verified Gmail for this purpose. Enter your email there and click on continue.
- Please, it’s advisable you use a Gmail account or a custom email if you have one, avoid yahoo mail at all cost. When you enter the email, click on next, and you will be taken to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your personal information and your business information. Don’t worry about the business info, but make sure you are using your real name as it is on your document here.
- So in the email field, we enter the email we want to use to open the PayPal account and then come and re-enter the desired password.
- In the business information area, were asked for legal names enter your original first name and last name there, for the business name you can put any business name you want to use there, it doesn’t. Matter whether registered or not; in my case, I just put a name I want.
- Where asked for telephone number, click the dropdown option from Lesotho and change it to Nigeria, which is 234, and you enter your mobile number there omitting the very first zero that starts the name, for instance, instead of 08045, use 8045.
- And then you enter your address as it is on your bank statement and the next is to select the currency you want the PayPal to use, in this case, choose USD and tick I AGREE AND CONTINUE and click Agree and Continue.
- When you do this, you will be taken to the next page, which tells us about your business page, where you will be required to tell them what type of business. Just select individual and then select anything as category and subcategory here and proceed you can omit the URL option and leave blank.
- And then click on continue, and you will be taken to account holder information page where you are required to provide an identification document for verification.
- Put in Nigeria as your nationality, select the document you wish to use and enter the corresponding details there, in my case I am using an international passport so I will choose that from the dropdown and provide the passport number and my original date of birth as it is on the visa.
- So next is to submit it by clicking submits, as shown above. When you do that, you will get to a page, as shown below, asking you to confirm your email address to activate your account and set up your payment.
- When you click on the link sent to your email, ignore every other thing, and locate the profile, as shown by the arrow in the image below. Click on it, and you will see two messages notification The two notifications will ask you to confirm your email address as well as link and confirm your credit card.
- Click on confirm the email address, and then you will be shown a page as is in the image below where you are required to click on unconfirmed as circled in the image below.
- When you get the mail and click it, you will be redirected to the login page where you need to enter your password and login to the PayPal account to make the verification successful. You will notice the notification will change from 2 to 1.
How To Verify Your Lesotho PayPal Account With Credit or Debit Card
You may be wondering if Nigerian Naira card can work on Lesotho PayPal account, well the answer is YES. You can link your Naira card issued by Nigeria Bank to it to add money to your PayPal wallet.
Though some of Nigerian Bank cards do not work with it, but most of them do work…
If you not from Nigeria and you are following this guard, do try to add your Debit or Credit, ATM card and please do not forget to drop a comment to help others from your country.
If your card is rejected, Here I wrote Information on a card that you can use to verify and at the same time, you can use it to withdraw your PayPal fund in Nigeria at 362/$. Also available in some other African Countries too.
How To Link A Card To Your Lesotho PayPal Account
- You can use this link to link your card to your PayPal by clicking this link https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/mymoney
- Insert your card details accordingly, and then click on the “link” button to proceed. You should either see a success message or an error message. If your card is approved, it will show success message while if your card is disapproved, definitely you will see an error message. Don’t worry; you will know which one is it when you get it (smile).
- After you successfully linked the card, it should redirect you back the wallet page. Click on the card you just linked. You should see a verify card option, click on it.
- Some little cash around 400 Naira will be debited from the card. And then you will receive a 4 digit verification code from your bank. The code may take more than 24 hours to arrive. Soon after you receive it, login to your PayPal account and insert the code at the appropriate place to complete the verification process.
- Your account status will immediately change to “verified” after you complete the verification of your PayPal account. And the amount debited from your card will also be refunded.
- Check the status of your PayPal via this link. https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_status&req_from=get_verified
- You will see a message of such below if your account is verified, but if not, it will redirect you back to your PayPal account dashboard.
How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria
The fact that you’re able to add and confirm your card doesn’t mean you can now withdraw to your Nigeria bank. It won’t work out because you won’t see the option.
Like you know, it’s not all about creating your account and receiving payments. Getting your funds in naira and at the best rate matters most.
The PayPal account that allows you to add bank account and withdraw to the bank is USA PayPal account. Even then, you can’t add your Nigeria Bank account directly. You will need to add a Payoneer USA bank account.
After successfully added the payoneer bank and verified it, you can then withdraw to the bank, from the Payoneer Bank, You can easily withdraw to your Nigerian Bank (Domiciliary Account).
Important Things Note About Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria
- When signing in always use this link https://www.paypal.com/signin?country.x=LS&locale.x=en_LS
- When you have issue with your account you should call paypal on this number 1-402-935-2050 with the number you used when registering the paypal account and it will be resolved asap.
- Note that when calling them always make sure you have your unique one time passcode, you can get it here https://www.paypal.com/ls/selfhelp/contact/call
- You can use this link to link your card to your paypal https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/mymoney
- I notice visa card work well than MasterCard but I use a MasterCard thou and you can use same even thou I use a dollar MasterCard.
- Try as much as possibl to let some balance be in your paypal account rather than withdrawing everything to the last penny, this help your account standing
- Dedicate a single browser on your computr for paypal use only
- Avoid using your paypal to checkout on sites online, especially siotes like ebay and the rest.
- Avoid using your paypal for dubious activity or illegal avctivity because you may loss your accou8nt and fund when you least expected.
- You can link additional email up to 5 to your PayPal account by using this link https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/settings/email
You’ve just read about Lesotho Paypal Account In Nigeria which i’ve been using and it still works for me. Hopefully in this article, you have learnt How to open Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria, verify, link a debit & credit card, withdrawing PayPal funds to Nigeria.
Please do feel free to write to me via the comment box if you have any encounter during the account creation or anything that you do not understand in the write up.
If you find this article useful and helpful then bookmark this page and share with your friends by using any of the social share buttons below!